12 de marzo de 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow


somewhere over the rainbow that's where you'll find that's where I hope to see beyond the earth beyond all reality are like a dream forme, if that you are a dream. perhaps you might be unattainable at my side, I just hope and happiness by your side. You'rethe nicest thing I wish I could go're there forever because you are very special to me.

Because I'm writing in English? Because you do not understand iswhy layers and how they will use the translator because obviouslymust not know what it means, read this:
You are a tremendous idiots who do not know English. I know thatshit with this entry I'm writing. I better stop writing this asshole and I get to do something productive:)
bye bye bye bye bye bye



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario